What should I do

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Answerquickplease420, Apr 14, 2017.

1. So my dad caught me stealing his alcohol. It was in his car and I took 2 cans. He caught me later when I was about to walk in. I'm not aloud to go back there and that's where I smoke grass at. He said next time he catches me over there he's calling the cops. He threatened to take me to jail. He said he didn't want me anymore. He threatened to buy airline tickets. He took my phone away but I got it back. He said he doesn't like how I dress or the music I listen to. I really want to go over there to smoke. This is my first question by the way. Should I walk over and walk back. Or what.

2. I meant at my friends house by the way. I'm not aloud over at my friends house. And I'm out of weed and cigs which is why I won't to go over there

3. Stay the f away from your dad. He is abusive, neglectful and sorry to say, i think he hates you. Protect yourself from him. I had parents like that. I disowned them I was 18. Never looked back.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dude's Dad sounds like a prick, however I'd probably have to be a prick to my kid who steals from me. Not as much of one. Banning you from seeing a friend huh? No weed or cigarettes boo hoo go cry a river. Sounds like you need to get a job, earn your dads respect back and spend your own money on beer/pot/cigs.

5. You stole alcohol from his car? Caught you when you were about to walk back in? So what does this have to do with not being allowed at your friend's house? Your story doesn't add up.. how old are you?

6. Well here's an update I'm too young to get a job he punched me 8 times too. He split me and my sister up and I'm going to be living in a new house with him and his girlfriend thanks for answering everyone

7. Don't steal beer from your dad drink beer with your dad

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Wait a minute if your not old enough to get a job that means under 15 so now I'm gonna have to call the cops on you for being on a forum underage drinking beer and on your dad learn to follow the rules and laws kid or your gonna have a rough life even when you think it's bad now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. hahhaha.... wow... listen kid call child protective services and stop drinking beer and smoking pot. Stay in school billy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Straighten up and fly right. Go to school and learn something. Get a haircut and a job. You should do all of these things.

<_<

IMG_3259.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Call DFCS if someone is actually physically abusing you...

If not, respect the authority of your parent. Can get a job at 14 bro.

12. answerquickplease

• Like Like x 1