What should i do?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MichiganOasis, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Ok i am fairly new to growing, this is only my second grow and i have 10 outdoors and i started flushing 4 days ago and i have to unexpectedly cut them today because of construction workers coming to my property tomorrow so my question is, should i flush a bunch of water thru them and get one last flush then cut right after or should i not water them and keep them dry and cut them? Is harvesting them when they're wet bad? Will i flush more left over chemicals if i flush one more time then chop the same day? Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you are going to flush and then immediately cut I don't think that flush will have much if any effect anyway.

3. that's exactly the answer i was looking for, i wasnt 100% sure if the flush takes an immediate effect or if it does it by the plants actually sucking up the pure water over a few days span, thank you very much!

4. why would you want to fill your plant full of water right before you cut it down? would make drying take alot longer.