Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AleR, Jun 2, 2013.

1. So I came home today to find that one of my nugs was missing. It was a big one to.
    I was with my sister at the movies all night so it wasn't her and the only suspect is my sister in law. The reason why her is because she is a pill junkie one time I saw her buying prescription pills from someone. Should I confront her? Or should I call her po for stealing my bud because she's on probation for stealing so do you think her po mights care since its related?

2. That's a dick move in my book, 2 wrongs don't make a right. And wtf you're going to tell a PO that she stole YOUR drugs. No bueno.

Just confront her in a calm manner. And take it from there.

3. Yea, don't turn her in. Your not even sure she did it. Ask her about it first and see what happens from there.