What Should I Do?..

Discussion in 'General' started by Sanities, Jan 14, 2013.

1. So my buddy say's he has $60 and wants to get some goods so that mean I have to pick him up, and drive him home (cost about $5 in gas) And i asked him for $5 and he said he couldnt, so i said he could pay me by smoking me up. So we wait about 3 hours (dealer had to reup) and get 3g's (we usually get an 8th for that much, $50 from our other guy but this quality is 3x better) but I told him in advance we'd only get 3g's cause that's what my guy said he could only sell dubs atm because he was low. Then my 'buddy' complains and tells me to complain to my dealer. Wtf your an idiot no. So now he will only smoke .4, and will only smoke that with me if I put in .2 of my stuff. Should I just drop him off somewhere and leave, or should I yell at him and hit him possibly.

2. just tell him to quit being stingy already and get the sand out of his pussy

3. #3 Hello there!, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    He's shorting you by 0.05g.. kill him.
    Joking or not, can't advocate violence - WW

4. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt when saying .4, he weighed it and It said .2 but he bullshitted and said "my scales messed up", .2 is equal to $4, smoked between 2 people divides it by 2, $2. He smoked me up $2 of weed, and made me smoke him up $2 of weed with my .2. $2-$2=$0. I got nothing for doing all this work and waste all this gas.

5. And it's not even about the buds, it's the concept that's annoying me. That he would even be THAT much of a jew

6. Smoke your .6 and inform homie he needs a new taxi.

7. You have to take into account the potential loss of promising him an 8th for $60. I would say that voids out the initial smoke out for transportation agreement. Then you have your dealer shorting him .2 and you still expect payment?

After all that hassle and miscommunication, I'd smoke my buddy out. I suppose I'm just a nice guy.

8. [quote name='"CKTony"']

You have to take into account the potential loss of promising him an 8th for $60. I would say that voids out the initial smoke out for transportation agreement. Then you have your dealer shorting him .2 and you still expect payment?

After all that hassle and miscommunication, I'd smoke my buddy out. I suppose I'm just a nice guy.[/quote]

Tony can get my sacks anyday Haha, insurance

9. Every businessman has proper insurance. Any transaction made without it is foolish.

:smoke:

10. You should re read it, because your confusing the story. My dealer said "3g's for $60" he said ok. He got 3g's exact. Then he only smokes .2 and makes me put in .2, and takes giant hits leaving me with nothing. That's some pretty stingy behavior he showed, and has lost me giving him rides in the future for a long time. And I always smoke him up all the time. His behavior is growing more and more "I need to smoke alone all the time now".

11. Oh, my bad. Your lack of subject definition made the story a shitshow to try and make sense of. Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah he sounds like a stingy mofo. Check out the "Things that annoy you" thread next time you're annoyed.

12. This whole .2 grams and $2-4 dollars worth of weed argument is some petty stuff, you guys should just smoke a bowl and forget about it.

13. Sorry, I smoked before typing all this a good amount lol. I just got agitated by the whole situation and rolled a J

14. [​IMG]

You're gonna hit your friend over 5 bucks?

Like are you gonna slap fight him? I'm picturing a slap fight.

15. You're the one that's contemplating hitting him over $5...