What should I do??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YourStonedBuddy, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Sup blades! I have a bit of a dilemma...
    Their is this chiick I know, let's call her Mary Jane :)
    She is attractive, Has really nice tits & a stunning body/ass with a Cute face :)
    I know she's liked me for a Good few months and only recently confessed it & Yesterday we hooked up, But here comes the problem!
    She's dated my nephew (My sisters Son, For roughly 2months ) & that's put me off because it just sounds shitty if everyone in the family would hear that we're dating...
    If any of you blades were in this situation what would you do?

2. Hmmmm...I sense a huge age difference between you two.

How old are you guys? She's obviously younger if she's saying your nephew.

Unless you're like my family where I actually have an aunt that's a year younger than me

3. Yeah, she's 2years younger than me..but with her DD's you would never say that..What can I say? I Like em a bit younger :p

4. You should bang

5. Keep it on the dl

Smash.

6. If you have a good relationship with your nephew than you should pass on this one. That kind of move could really damage your relationship and also lose you a lot of respect points from other family members. There are plenty of other fish in the sea my brother so I don't feel like this one would be worth it. Especially if you consider that your age difference would also most likely make it difficult for you guys to have a good lasting relationship.

7. This is exactly what I'm thinking, the respect matters most to me, I don't see the Age diff as a big deal honestly, She is mature. Only thing keeping me interested is how damn hot she is!

8. If respect matters why even contemplate dating an ex of the fam think about it

9. Just don't do it man, there are more jaw droppingly hot chicks out there. Even if you find one who isn't so hot and she wants to smash, just toss a few back and she will be the hottest chick you know.

Family respect and love > pussy

10. smash it on the DL

don't date