Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bradraz, Mar 28, 2012.

1. $115/28 = $4.11
    $4.11 * 4 = $16.44
    $16.44 < $40.

And 4g is not a lot of weed. Especially not to actually go get your 2 boys to help you deal with :rolleyes: Neither is $40. Get real...

2. #22 Ali20, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    4 grams is 4 grams, 4 grams lasts me 10 days, I would hate to know that my dealer ripped me off of bud worth of 10 days, not a good feeling and anger usually happens because of all that.

and tbh I have an ego problem, It kills me to see people take advantage of me, It usually never ends well, I guess we are just two completely different people than.

3. Yeah, but I'd say the dealer would likely know more people that would beat the shit out of you for a little bit of weed, than you would have people that would be likely to act on hearsay of your story...
    4g might be a lot to you, and it might be fucked up that they took it - but it's NOT worth the kind of shit you could bring on yourself if this person is well connected...
    I mean a dealer won't be short of people that will do them favours for drugs, acting against them unless you're going to (not recommending) straight up assassinate them (and even then) is only going to incur further problems.

There's a time for letting go, and moving on.
    Your life/freedom isn't worth something you could get cheaper than a cheap watch.

4. This.

It's 4gs. Don't care how violent you are, use your brains.