Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i do with this shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by higuy, May 13, 2010.

1. ^^ I was just given like 4 grams of some crapy shake, what should i do with it??

2. The fuck? Smoke it!

Roll some joints. Shake it first via kief box and what not.

3. Either smoke it or give/sell it to someone else. Personally I would do the latter, but if you're low on good bud/cash you can smoke it down. I always save my bad weed and offer to smoke people out with it, and use my good stuff for myself.

4. call it califorina wetcunt super chronic

and sell it to a young kid

5. its way shitty, and already kiefed

6. is your shake broken down weed, or the little leaves and shit that feel off buds?

it is the 1st one... smoke it

7. get two dutches, roll yourself two blunts, then smoke said two blunts. theres my $.02

8. i always blunt my shake haha

9. QWISO hash oil. You won't regret it.:smoking:

10. im suprised it took so long for someone to second iso.
    Def do iso, you won't be sorry.

Here is a video of an easy way to iso hash (or you can search GC forums there are plenty of step by step text directions)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phuegrOdzKE"]YouTube- ISO hash[/ame]

11. he said it was already kiefed