What should i do with this dude...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Predator1, Feb 18, 2006.

1. He's my neighbor (hereinafter referred to as Drew). I guess you could call him my "best friend", because I spend more time with him than anyone else (and probably one of the few people whose opinion of me I dont give a flying fuck about). But if i could have a choice of "best friends", he probably wouldn't be among my top candidates.

The thing is, me and a mutual friend of Drew and myself are always smoking together (Friend hereinafter referred to as Cailen). Drew always wants to smoke with us, and ALWAYS has an excuse of why he can't. For the past ten or eleven times he has whined "Dont smoke without me!!", and then shoved some lame ass excuse as to why he cant- And expects Cailen and me to hold off smoking until it's convenient for him!

I dont smoke a lot. Only on weekends, usually once or twice per weekend. But Drew is a real cock about it. If I get lazy and say, "Nah, i dont think Im gonna do that Bio homework," (Im not a stereotypical high school dropout lame-grades stoner), he gets all shit-sticked about it and says something obnoxious like "YEAH CAUSE YOU SMOKED ALL THAT WEED! MAYBE IF YOU WERENT BLAZED ALL THE TIME YOU WOULD ACTUALLY DO SOME FUCKING WORK!!"

Im not going to come out and say it to this kid's face that I think he is a shitcock. he KNOWS I think that. But friends insult each other, so when I tell him hes being an asshole, he laughs it off. It isnt fucking funny any more.

So one of these days, I'll play his little fucking game and smoke when its convenient for him. But I want to do something that will teach him a lesson. Have me laughing at him for a change. I dont wanna kill the kid, but I want to maybe do something while hes high that I can turn on him or something. Any suggestions from anyone? Aside from just beating his ass, I thought of that already.:rolleyes:

2. Fucking put a vial of acid in his drink and he'll be trippin' for a long ass time and not do any of his shit and then everytime he tries to say something you can be like: "YOU FUCKING ACID HEAD BURN OUT YOU'RE ALWAYS JUST TRIPPIN YOUR BALLS OFF INSTEAD OF DOING YOUR WORK MEEEEHEHE"

Or you could throw some GHB in his shit before a final or before something important and just totally fuck him over...

Either way, slip him something he doesn't want.

Then there's two other options:

1) Dissapear for a long ass time and then re-appear and deny dissapearing, he'll be like WTF meehehe

2) Fuck his girlfriend, and his mom. Take pictures... never let him forget.

OR

do the crazy talk routine, no matter what he does just start talking random shit and wandering around all fucked up and messing with his mind... say he comes up to you and says waddup man... go get some peanut butter and make a PB sandwich with your face and the wall and then hump a lamp till it falls and breaks. Then sit back down and watch MTV.

He'll freak the fuck out after a lil bit.

Hardest part: not laughing.

3. That's my favorite

I wouldn't do that, thats overboard

hehehe, on the gf and mom. And for the latter idea, I've done it, and it works but only when I'm with another person or people that will play along and be like, man wtf are you talking about, he's not doing anything! hahahaha, good times. The friend I did that too is one these boards too, but he never posts. Wonder if he'll read this. Oh well, it was funny as shit. And it didn't help that he did see some stuff that wasn't there, it wasn't all me.

4. holy shit im laughign way too hard

5. ok if you wanna make someone trip out really bad put some glow jell on them while they are just fucked up. Make sure it is dark so that they are glowing. Then when they start looking at thier hands and stuff (covered in glow gell) be like what the fuck is wrong with u man! I know because someone did this to me, although it was just for fun when they did it to me.

6. Rofl, you guys are funny as hell. Disappear and act like you never did it? Glow jell? ROFL. Next time I'm around a bunch of people, I'm gonna get some glow jell...that's awesome.
    Something you could do, though.. is ask him if he wants a wake 'n bake session. Make sure it's before school (unless you guys don't go to school...in that case, make sure it's before work. Anything. Make sure it's before something semi-important.) Tell him it won't fuck him up that much (tell him it's some low middies, or something) and you have this amazing snack that'll tame the high. And then give him firecrackers. The high will get to him after an hour, or whatever, then last so long..and make sure you put a crazy amount of shit in it too.
    So it's not like you're giving him something that he doesn't want (if he smoked, he wanted weed).
    But hey- maybe he doesn't really want to smoke. If he always has an excuse and rats on you for smoking- maybe he's really just saying he wants to smoke cuz he feels obligated just to hang out with you.
    Dumbfucks like that make up the whole "peer pressure" shit. i had a friend like that. bitched her out for even thinking that the only reason i wanted to hang out with her is cuz she smoked.
    Yep. Good luck. Fuck him over. :devious:

7. what we did to this lil douschebag named jegar was we made a pipe out of a soda can, took a buncha pubic hair and put it in there, then spread a lil bit of shake over it so he couldnt see the pubes (it was fucking dark too), and when he pulled up to the house some of us met him outside and told him "here ya go man, everyone in theres been smokin a fuckload so heres this percy just for you" and have him toke the whole thing up.
    hate that fucker, haha

8. That's gross as fuck. Don't really want to know where you got the pubes...:eek:
    Lol, but that's cold pay-back though. And if the fucker deserved it, then good job.

9. omg thats so harsh what they did to that one guy. I hope i never piss someone off that badly. WHat did he do anyway?

10. yeah, I think he might be scared to smoke. He doesnt rat on me, he just gives me a bitch fit about it.

I heard about some guys who once gave someone a big bowl of poison ivy to smoke. If I didnt think it would kill the kid, Id consider it:rolleyes:

Maybe one day I will stay home from school and go into his house and smoke up his room so his parents flip out...they blazed when they were younger so they know the smell. If Im lucky, he will know it was me and get pissed off and quit talking to me.

11. lmfao at your whole post! haha!!! Crazy ass.

So let me get this straight, you spend more time with this guy than any other friend you have but recently he has been scarce when the bud is brought to the table. Interesting. Have you thought about calling him out? Next time he busts on you for not wanthing to do something for being high, just turn and say "Get off my dick. I don't bust on you for not wanting to smoke. Shut the fuck up." If he laughs it off walk the fuck away. If you are at your house, tell him to go home. Just be serious about it. He should get the picture. At this point, I don't think it's worth it to waste words on trying to educate the guy about what marijuana is or isn't doing to you. The least amount of words will be the most effective in your situation.

Good luck with this twerp. :smoke:

haha emrande, I just read your crazy ass post again. :laughing:

12. Holy shit, I just laughed out a lung hahaha, Iv seen a video of some guy smoking a pube dooby its really funny shit because he says ''im fuckin high man'' after he finishes it LOL

Man I know some people who would do that just for fun... there are some real ass holes out there man.. watch out for them!

13. So... did you deal with this kid yet? I like the glow jell idea, sounds hilarious.

Joint + Bagel + Dr. Pepper = :)

14. How about you simply tell him he's being a dick and to stop it and or, never speak to him again? Seems the easiest course of action.

15. buy salvia divinorum and tell him its weed and let him hit it

16. Hahahaha that was the greatest thing I've heard all week [​IMG]+rep

17. lol yea i was thinking about doing that to one of my friends who has never smoked weed before, get some 20x extract and have him hit it a couple times and hed be gone :hippie:

18. I realy think you should just put rat poisen in a bowl and make him smoke it........ actualy thats a bit ridicoulous just be a fuckin man and face this guy ,tell him hes bieng a dick and you dont play that.