what should i do with this blunt?

Discussion in 'General' started by 2FootBong, Oct 22, 2011.

1. so a real good friend of mine's birthday was this week, so i thought id smoke him out on a blunt to celebrate it. i got a peach games and rolled about 1g of some dank in it. but then, get this, he gets busted for smoking and cant chill. ive called up like everyone i know who might wana smoke today, but no one can. but i really wana smoke this today, it smells absolutely delicious. the thing is, its enough to get 3 people totally stoned, 2 people completely gone, so i dont wana smoke this shit alone. i know today is the only day i can smoke it, im busy all day tommorow and i dont wana smoke a blunt during the week cuz i cant smoke blunts in my house. so, should i smoke it alone today? also, is there any reason i couldnt just put it out when im halfway through and finish it another day?

2. Smoke it up man! If you can't finish it, then put it out half way through. Although not ideal, its been done before. Polish off the entire beauty in one sitting!

3. Umm mail it to me obviously.

4. [quote name='"marcuseiselman"']Smoke it up man! If you can't finish it, then put it out half way through. Although not ideal, its been done before. Polish off the entire beauty in one sitting![/quote]

i should have mentioned, the blunt is rolled with strong indica dom. shit. if i smoked the whole thing id be done for the day, and unfortunately i cant smoke a blunt right before bed.

5. Should I PM you my address?

6. [quote name='"married2mj"']
    Should I PM you my address?[/quote]

lol, fucking cop, trying to get me to send drugs in the mail... exactly what happened to tommy chong.

7. Paranoia's a bitch, eh?

8. im only about a 3 hour drive from jersey, wats good.

9. wut. He almost got busted because of his glass business, and his dad took the heat.

Isn't it obvious OP?! Smoke half or all of it. If I was you I would do anything to not get knocked out by that indica, though :) I love enjoying indica highs.

10. If u were in my town id definetly join in..

11. Only one place that blunt can go..TO THE DOME!:smoke:

12. i think you should smoke it to the dome LIKE A BOSS but if you get too high you can always clip it

13. Do you have a cigar cutter or something you could cut it
    In half

14. :eek:

15. Smoke it. Why is this a question?

16. Toss it in the garbage. Possession of drugs that are illegal can land you in jail. You don't want the type of blunt they serve you in jail do you? THE TYPE THAT GOES 8 INCHES IN YOUR ASS? DO YOU!

17. OP, I envy you. I wish my problems consisted of too big of a blunt to smoke to myself.

18. considering it is only 1 gram then smoke the whole thing then bust out the bong :smoke:

19. Smoke that shit. I'd personally face that shit, but if you feel like it'd get you too high, don't smoke the whole thing