What should I do with these seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The_genius, Oct 8, 2009.

1. So I germied a buncha seeds cause I knew some weren't viable, just bagseed. So...out of the oh.....9 seeds I germinated, 4 popped. SO I have two pots left to plant them in, the other three are already growing. Should I just toss the other two popped seeds?

I have runty plant that I'm tempted to pull and replant...so that still leaves me with one seed

So grasscity, I beseach you all...give me an idea of something I should do with this seed...

2. What? No ideas!? These things need to be in the soil by tomorrow, I needs an idea WHAT to do with these seeds!

3. um...plant them. one per container though.

4. dude, i dont think thats helping.

My suggeston- Outdoor grow the runt and the left over seed, put the other 3 in pots.

5. Outdoor temps are dropping too fast...it might veg for a while...but I KNOW I won't have space to flower it. I'll probably just toss it. Bagseed anyway!

6. hold them til feb or so, start them, plant them outdoors with some "crystals" and forget about them. come back a month or so, feed, water, month, month, month. then come sept youll have a lb or so, maybe more :)

or tossem and get some good genetics