Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i do with the kief i have

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amaz0n, May 17, 2011.

1. i just smoked a full kief bowl got a nice good buzz going i have a small amount left no where near enough to pack a bowl so what should i do? i heard you can put it on a cracker with peanut butter and heat it up and eat it and it gives you a good high any help?

2. You smoked a full kief bowl and you only got a buzz?

3. well snice you only have alittle left i say smoke it now and enjoy a better high. you probably dont have enough kief to make a firecracker op.

4. I would try pressing the kief into a little block. then setting it on fire and inhaling the smoke.

5. Are you sure you didn't smoke graham cracker dust? Cuz I don't even smoke bowls of kief, I just top off my bowl and I'm :hippie: (gooooooooooooonnnneeee)

6. ah bro you caught me i was *smoking* cracker dust
    *cough cough* sarcasm

7. well how could you smoke a bowl of kief and only get buzzed. something smells fishy here

8. HOT KNIVES!!
    Tastes better than oil!
    loove it.

9. well because i just smoked it im at a good high at the moment but still would rather be higher

10. Sprinkle that shit on a fresh bowl :)

11. I've been mixing kief into my freshly ground bud to make super bud.

12. a bowl of keif should have you stoned, I would of pressed it

13. Yo OP, we need some clarification here.

How big was this bowl of keif you're talking about? I know if I just put a little bit on a bowl I'll be fucking ripped. How big of a bowl are we talking about?

Next time...... save all your keif and press it with wax paper and an iron.

Videos are up on youtube and i'm sure there are other ways.

14. Idk personally when I even smoke a bowl of bud topped with kief I get super fuckin baked...:smoking:

15. OP doesn't even know what kief is.

16. What is kief..?

17. #17 VapeNStone, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Pure thricombs that come off of your buds. Some people have a 4 piece grinder in order to catch what falls off in the process of breaking your shit up.

18. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong if you can smoke a bowl of kief and not be satisfied...

Oh. My. God. Full Kief bowl, gravity bong. Someone do it for science? :)

19. Troll. Can't smoke a FULL kief bowl and only get a buzz. Physical impossibility.

20. Did it this morning, and i packed that 2 liter grav full of my kush kief....it was the most perfect, pleasant, and relaxing high ive ever had. i was pretty toasty :smoking: