1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

what should I do with stems?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by seedleSs dealer, Feb 12, 2003.

1. I have about a 1/2 ounce of stems and I was wondering what I could do with them. I want to make something that will get me really stoned. Late

2. i guess you could try makin a tea of some sort with them..
  3. how would I go about making tea?
  4. i'd reccoment sticking em in Vodka... leave for a month or so, heck u may want to add a bud or two since its just stems. damn good. remember to strain before drinking. trying to drink stems can't be that easy i imagine. jk

I cant imagine that tea would get much of the THC outta the stems... unless you make your tea with alcohol or yoghurt!
  5. Simple Cannabis tea

1 teaspoonful of butter
    Marijuana (see Eating for dosage)

Boil the water first and pour it over the marijuana.
    Let it steep longer than you would do with common black tea, approximately an hour and a half.
    Add 1 teaspoonful of butter.
    The effects are similar to eating it.

i've never tried it, and i think you'd need a shit load of stems...it's an idea though....i've also heard of placing them in vodka for a while also...
  6. i would just save them ... and then when u have enough ... make oil ...
  7. that's also a good thought.....
  8. I'd have to agree with mr.x... Just save em till you have a

shiiiiiiit load then try making somethin..... :smoke:
  9. How many stems do I need to make oil? Also how would I make oil with the stems?

10. what u can use those stems for is smoking kief. Get urself a kief catcher n collecet the crystals of the weed n pack a bowl on top of a stem n u will get rippppeedd

Attached Files:

11. i was wondering what to do with my stems too..... i got a few stems and seeds myself i've been saving up for whatever!
  12. throw them in the trash and get a new sack of chronic ;)

13. If you put bud of any kind into vodka for long enough, the THC dissolves in the alchohol. Is this true? and what does the drink do to you? How long in the vodka does it have to say? and how much Bud needs to go in it?

Grasscity Deals Near You