Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do with schwag?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Biaggio, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I'm new to this forum.  A friend of mine got 2 oz of some schwag for free.  He is a daily smoker (4-5 grams / day minimum). He was wondering what he can do with the schwag? There is no smell but it "looks" decent. He has been wanting to try making edibles lately. What would you guys do with the schwag for my friend to get medicated from it? Any help is appreciated thanks

2. brownies

3. smoke it
    make hash or oil
    edibles

4. #4 Biaggio, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    what kind of edibles are good for a beginner? something simple but gets the job done. My friend ( his name is Swaggot ) has made firecrackers 2 days in a row and the first day it hit like a charm after eating 1 but the second day not so much even after 3. And that was the first time edibles ever hit Swaggot =/   .  Swaggot has bought edibles from dispensaries but they all sucked he has told me.

5. Hash/Oils/Butter.
    Although I would pick the other options over butter because edibles aren't my thing.

6. vaporize if u have one

7. #7 Biaggio, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    hash and oil takes too long. Swaggot wants to make edibles. If the weed sucks Judists' dick, will the butter made with it be any good? 

Edit: Oh yeah btw, if this matters at all. Swaggot is black so his tolerance is through the roof.

8. Make Iso oil or hash.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. And edibles don't? You want to make hash iso only takes a hour if u cook it.
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app