Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should I do with my shake?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PooniJ, Jun 14, 2012.

1. I got about 1/2 oz of shake left, what should i do with it? Smoking it is harsh if not smoked out of a bong. Thanks. :hello:

2. well if you don't want to smoke it, which i don't personally think it is harsher, you could always make edibles. there's a section on the forum with some nice recipes.

3. Make firecrackers. Lots and lots of firecrackers...

4. Roll a chop (blunt) make it a fatty too cause you got a half O, put that shit in a bong and you WILL be higher than the fucking stars. :smoke:

5. Do more exercise, and then smoking may affect your health little

6. I never get this question. So you don't break up or grind your bud at all?

7. :confused:

Shake would be like the bits left in the bottom of a bag/jar after you finish smoking all the nugs out of it.

I'm confused about what breaking up/grinding has to do with shake. :p

8. I'm really confused now. I can't tell if your just messing with me unless your talking about just kief.

9. Totally not messing with you. :p

Kief would be the finer particles left over of course, but shake is more like... the little bits of nugs and leaves that got broken off and worked their way to the bottom of the jar/baggy.

Like when you've got a decent amount of herb in a baggy and you smoke all the nugs, but there's little bits of leaf/buds leftover that got broken off and collected in the bottom.

10. if u dont want it, I'll smoke it yo! :laughing:

11. Theres still like a puzzle piece thats missing or something. I knew I didn't need to post that first post and it just created problems but here I'm typing away on this post.

12. I'd say shake it for trichomes to make hash or make edibles.

13. What part are you confused about? This is Tokers Q&A afterall, might as well get some answers. :p

If you're used to buying smaller sacks, it's something you might not have ever noticed/experienced.
    Personally I usually have a half-ounce at a time stored in my jar, so by the time I'm done smoking all the nugs out of it, I have a fair bit of "shake" left. Meaning there are a lot of little bits of nugs and leafs left in the bottom.

I just pack them in a bowl and smoke up. But OP has a whole half ounce of strictly shake, so he might wanna do something like hash or edibles with it. :smoking:

14. Some things we'll just never understand. :confused:

15. Turn that sumbitch sideways and stick it, straight up your.... Haha Jk
    Seriously though, make edibles bro.