What Should I Do With My Plants? (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoCalGrower661, Oct 12, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hey everyone I have 4 plants right now they all unfortunately turned into hermies but one of them looks like a full male because it's not growing any buds (the purple) just seeds. So I was wondering if it's too early too pull them and get some hash, kief, or was from them if it's possible.. what do you guys think? what would you do if you were in my position? I thought they were false seed pods but I continued to check and they started developing seeds :( will the buds still be smokable or am I completely screwed, hopefully someone can help me out thanks I appreciate all replies

2. well looks like they already pollinated pointless to kill them now, wait for mature trichomes still.or pullthem now no matter what theres visible resin, and u can prob def get hash still.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would just finish them out...If you don't let them finish you will end up with underdeveloped seeds which are almost impossible to remove...If you let them finish, the seeds will at least ripen and most will easily pop right out of the bud.
    That's if you plan on smoking any of it...if you're just gonna make hash....then this will allow more resins to develop too.

4. Seeded bud is still smokeable, minus the seeds. Let them finish since they are all lost.

5. The question is lost in that statement ??

Check out my first grow.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x6'-tent+-Newbie=what-could-go-wrong?.1420015. Sent from my magical device that provide bud pictures and hot girls

6. Ummm, I don't think the purple one is all male...males don't seed...only females.

New and open to any suggestions from the masters.

7. The purple once looks like it's full of pollen sacks not seeds .. maybe he seeded the rest of the plants .. I don't see any male parts on the females ...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'd at least get rid of that male plant. Looks male anyway. 2nd plant shown.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Could I make anything with the purple plant?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. How could it be male when it has pistils all over it?

11. Sorry i mistook the seeds as pollen sacks. It looks to be polinated though. Is the purple plant forming a lot of seeds? Hard to tell for sure in the pic but it looks that way on my end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I throught they was pollen sacks too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1