what should i do with my plants? [lst?! ]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ganja*man, Apr 23, 2008.

1. hi guys ;)

my plants are 22days old. i want to let them grow for a while before starting flowering.but I domt know what to do with them - theyre about 7'' tall at the moment,and my growbox is about 29''. im growing with cfl,and i think that they wont get so big,that i probably will need to do lst... any ideas,what to do? its neccesary to do lst? this is my first real growing and i have lot to practice,to get them bigger,stronger. so,maybe this time i can get out without lst?

2. 29 inches isnt very much at all, it would certainly want to grow taller given the proper environment. LST would be a must it sounds like, is it the only spot you got?

3. yea,this is only place where i can grow. i know that 29'' isnt good,but i couldnt build bigger box.

as i said - this is my first real grow,and at start they were really stretched. they are growing well,but i dont believe,that they will grow bigger than ~ 25'',because now,at 4 week,they are only ~ 5.5'' tall . after ~ 12 days ill start flowering. i really dont believe,that they will start to grow faster and faster. because conditions in flowering time will be the same.[only another bulbs and photoperiod] it isnt too late to start lst? after some days ill put them in bigger pots[this will be the first and only transplanting.]

4. post some pics :D

5. Just because they are growing slow doesnt mean that they will be small when the plant is done, how fast it grows has nothing to do with its official heght, that plant can stay an inch tall for a month and in the end ull have a 9 foot plant, completely possible and plosable. i say at like 15-20 inches start flowering , u dont have much of a choice if u dont transplant them outside or into something bigger.

6. I flowered plants on 9 inches and some almost doubled in size very fast.