Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i do with my bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dmar516, Nov 13, 2013.

1. So this s my first thread here.....im going to sound like an idiot so bear with me....
    Been on probation since i was in 11th grade didnt really care about weed ....smoked one time didnt get high.....so fast foward to this past august i was off probation...best friend gave me this "bowl" and a grinder greatest thing ever i was in sure bliss...after a few weeks of weekend smoking i decided to clean the "bowl" i read on this forum isopropyl and salt are good cleaners so i did and i had no idea that my "bowl" was dirty (im an idiot dont judge how stupid i was) then i realized this "bowl" was actually a bubbler(again im naiive silly) so im cleaning and i notice the last spot to finish cleaning was this stem thingy so im cleaning with a paper clip (you guys probably hate me for all my dumbass-ness) guess what happend.......i broke the damn stem.......i was actually in shock for like 20 minutes...anyway now i have a bubbler with a stem rattling around the chamber...can i still smoke out of it?

Attached Files:

2. super glue that shit. It won't look pretty but it will still get you high

I smoke that good shit

3. no i mean like the inside as in where you put the bud in that tube....

4. I wouldn't, glass shards rip up your lungs and can cause an infection.

5. theres really no way to fix it?

6. I cannot see where it is broken. But if you have broken off part of the bowl just wags it out with more alcohol and salt and get it all clean. It's going to take around 45 minutes to do it but maybe you can get the glass out and if you do then no biggie depending on where the break is.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Hmm, I doubt glass would go all the way up the mouthpiece especially if you drew in your breath slowly, but I wouldn't risk it.

Sent

8. #8 Weedology, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    Screw that. buy a thick bowl or a bong. I dont like to associate with bubblers, hard to clean and be discreet about and harsh after two sessions and if you really dont have much money but a metal pipe, gets the job done.

9. I concur with people above me, just buy a pipe or mini bong you can get either for under 20 bucks at a smoke shop.

10. I wouldn't risk it with glass shards. Right now it's just a fancy bowl. Maybe try buying a new piece of glass. I would try a bong if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Unless you have a large number of nanobots it can't be fixed.

12. Direct and to the point.
    That's the kind of post I like!