Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i do with all this kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Jun 20, 2011.

1. I've been saving up my kief for a looong time.

I top my bowls with it every once and a while but i have about 4 grams of kief right now.

Is there anything i can do with it other than top my bowls with it?

2. i had over 3 OUNCES of kief at one time. Just make hash.

3. roll into a blunt :smoking:

4. Smoke a bowl with just kief and then watch pulp fiction

5. Stop topping it off and start rolling joints/smoking full bowls of keif. REAP.THE.REWARRRRRDDSSSS

6. Smoke it all at once.:smoke:

7. 4 gram kief blunt

And how long did it take to save all that up?

8. I rolled a big kief blunt a while ago with my buddy. I didn't like it because it didn't burn right, plus it burned super fast. I mean we got super high but all in all it was a waste of kief. Now rolling a blunt with bud and kief mixed, thats a whole different story :cool::smoking:

9. About 3 months

10. Pack a full bowl of it. Shit... Maybe go the distance and gbong a huge bowl of it

11. That'd be awesome to have 4g of kief damn

12. Send it to me.

13. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!

:smoke:

14. vape it if you can. DO NOT ROLL IT UP THAT IS A FUCKING WASTE.

if you can't vape it, then do what I do: pack the bottom of the bowl so the hole is covered, then put in some kief. and put a bit of weed on the top. essentially a kief sandwich. and only light the weed. that way you don't torch the kief and you get BLIIIIITZED

15. Definitely hash... Should help somewhat solve the "uneven burn" problem of rolling up straight kief.

16. make a honey blunt full of kief?

17. Hash dude...I would anyway - but thinking about it, SAVING IT til your dry is a good idea!

18. Get a pollen presser from the GC shop and make some dank pollen hash :smoke: