Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do with all of this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bleeze, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Ok, so yeah, its another one of thos threads that we see every single day. I never imagined myself making one of these given how much I hate them. Anyway, I have a alot of weed and I decided its time for something new to try. I can use up to nine grams cause I don't wanna use it all up. I was thinking maybe some hash or some edibles but I need ideas. I'm really interested in tincture but can somebody tell me what kind of high you get from it? What does it feel like? Is it as long lasting as edibles? I read somewhere its not good for recreational use and it gives a king of relaxing, pain-easing high. Is this true? Well anyway, what should I try?

Bonus question: How can I collect kief without a grinder?

2. You can get stockings or silk screens.

Put in partially crushed up bud in a bowl, cover it with either and tied down with tape or whatever works.

Shake it around.  You should try to get some dry ice and make some dry ice hash.  Then you'll literally get like 99% of the trichomes.

3. Fuck I don't know where to get bubble bags

4. You can make your own kief extractor with CLEAN UNUSED pantyhose, a jar, 2 strong rubber bands and some dry ice. I saw a vid of it somewhere.

5. Brownie party is how I always like to use a large amount of excess herb. That and flavored blunts.

6. Yo this just reminded me of something epic. Go on urban dictionary and search up "waffle party".

7. Look up duck butter. You need duck butter with those waffles

8. I'd make some edibles out of that if you want to try something new. I've tried edibles a few times with no effect, but plenty of people claim that it gets you a lot higher than if you had smoked a few bowls.

If you're of legal age you can get a bottle of alcohol and makes some green dragon.

9. Oh my god i saw the exact same term "duck butter" in a michael jackson book. Where the supposed rape child victim said thats what MJ called cum. How funny haha.

10. :hide: