Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do with all my stems?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pukeslot123, Feb 26, 2014.

1. I got about 3-4  stems, decent sized. I'm not sure what I can do with them, but I'm out of weed and just wanna get stoned so I can sleep, I have a big day tommorow.  Any ideas?

2. That's not enough to do anything with, you need a lot to make tea or budder. Smoke some resin.

3. Awhhh really? I never really realized that you could probably do stuff with stems until 20 minutes ago. My piece is kinda like a one hitter but really thick, I can't scrape it for the life of me. 

4. Do they have crystals on them? If they do take a pill bottle and like a book cover or hose or something stretchy like that. Stretch it over the opening of the bottle and rubber band it on, this will be your screen. Almost forgot, snap the stems into a couple smaller prices and put in the bottle along with a dime or guitar pick or something. Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes helps, but not needed. Hold upside down and shake for 5-10min. All the keif from the stems will collect in the cap. Smoke that

5. Just smoke the stems if you're hurting that bad but thats really not enough to make any out of

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. I grind them up and smoke them with resin

Well-behaved women rarely make history.