what should I do with a small space...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by organic riffs, Mar 1, 2010.

1. I have a small 2 ft by 2 ft box I want to use as maybe a little clone box or maybe a small cfl scrog grow. it has white poly lining the insides and with just two daylight cfls it gets bright!! I'm goin to have 6 in there today. I was thinking about trying a small scrog grow. do you think this would work out with 6 cfls in that small white poly super reflective box? I wouldnt be expecting a large yeild just the joys of learning a scrog grow more or less. otherwise it'll house 4 baby clones! what do you guys think?

2. how tall is the box? is it 2ft tall x 2 ft wide?

3. yeah the room is 2x2x2. keep in mind I threw this little box together with extra cfls I had and some extra white Polly from lining my big room. I was just real inspired by stealth growers ands small scrogs I've seen here so I thought it might be fun. my other option for the box is just keepin little clones in it. also for you stealth growers do you close your boxs up with lights on and everything? it seems like a fire hazard but 6 cfls shouldn't get too hot or dangerous right? let me know what u guys think about it. I'll put up pics too.

4. I would do a small ScroG grow. Have the screen about 4 from the top of the plants base. Then only let the nodes grow through the screen.

Youre going to plan this very carefully, since 24 inch is pretty small, the ligths and the pot alone might take up 12 inch.

Yes, with my box, i close the door everytime. I only have a 150hps. But this is done to keep the smell and light in.

goodluck

Evil :smoke:

5. yeah the room is 2x2x2. keep in mind I threw this little box together with extra cfls I had and some extra white Polly from lining my big room. I was just real inspired by stealth growers ands small scrogs I've seen here so I thought it might be fun. my other option for the box is just keepin little clones in it. also for you stealth growers do you close your boxs up with lights on and everything? it seems like a fire hazard but 6 cfls shouldn't get too hot or dangerous right? let me know what u guys think about it. I'll put up pics too.