Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do with a quarter of dank stems and leaves?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fadeddd, Jul 8, 2011.

1. I've been saving the few sugar leaves and tiny stems that I collect from my dank for several months now, and despite the fact I smoke a lot, it all weighs out to about only 7 grams give or take. I have a pretty high tolerance and I'm a big guy so edibles aren't usually my thing. What should I do with em?

2. Got any caked grinders? Make qwiso. Otherwise you should keep saving up.

3. Keep saving or grind those stems into a fine powder along with that trim make ISO hash.

4. put all stems and leaves in a mason jar.

Get 91% isopropyl alcohol from walgreens.

However much the jar is filled with stems and leaves...measure half way and pour alcohol up to the half way mark.

Shake it all around and make sure the alcohol touches every single piece of stem and leaf. You only need to do this for 30 seconds. Any more, and the alcohol will start extracting what you dont want.

Pour it into a glass baking pan. You can simply use your hand and block it off when you pour so only alcohol pours out. Its smart to use a strainer and coffee filter to only have the alcohol pour out.

Let it sit in a well ventilated area for about 24 hrs.

Get a razor and scrape all the golden brown stickiness together in a ball.

You have just made qwiso (quick wash iso) hash.

5. Thanks a bunch, am I supposed to strain the alcohol after shaking and before pouring it into the pan to get all that leave shit out?

6. I personally would've made budder, but QWISO hash is aiight too.

7. look at sirsogs qwiso guide.
    best around.

8. Don't for get to pass it through a strainer and some coffee filters as you pour it into your glass dish.

EDIT: ^ Best bet.

9. I thought I read that budder was better made from nugs, plus QWISO sounds pretty easy. I wouldn't mind having some really melty shit though.

10. grind em up they get you high man

11. budder is made from qwiso i think
    just read the instructions on it.

12. Edibles are a must.

13. Send them to me..im dry. :wave: