Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do with 50 grams of shake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JDilla, Apr 16, 2011.

1. #1 JDilla, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    I've been making qwiso lately, but what else can I do with shake? And how?

[​IMG]

2. you can smoke it? Light and inhale.

3. Experiment with it. Try to make different styles of edibles and hash. Shit smoke it if you have a bong. Resell it and make a profit would be my choice.

4. Throw like an oz into a batch of brownies or something, then make different kinds of hash with the rest, smoking some of the shake along with the hash of course :smoke:

I wish I could have that much shake...Oh the possibilities! haha

5. I have good bud for that

6. make a statue or something

7. Make a 50 firecrackers and sell them for 10 a pop.

:smoke:

Spend $500 on whatever you want.

8. Word.

Honestly dude,
    Im thinking qwiso is your best bet.

Maybe cold water, or butane extraction,
    but that probably won't be worth it.

9. That sounds like an amazing idea except there's no way in hell I can sell 50 firecrackers. I don't know if I could even sell 3.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I've just been getting bored of qwiso, I wanted something new.

10. I lol'd

11. Smoke more qwiso, I guarantee you won't be bored after that!

12. Look into a joint rolling book and practice getting creatively fucking lit. Have a weekend to chill the fuck out, go hiking and stay-high. Yuuup.
    -._-

13. yeah bro if I had 50 grams of shake I would just make that into ONE single tray of brownies. like, a big tray of brownies, and cut it into 10 pieces.
    I like very potent brownies lol

14. Yea like legalize it said just make some super potent brownies. Or no i wouldn't make brownies i would make peanutbutter cookies. But make whatever your favorite cookie or cake is.

15. ^^ yeah, when I say brownies what I really should be saying is edibles.

edibles or hash, these are the two options you should be considering lol

16. Dunno, get high

17. I'd probably use for edibles, hash and BHO definitely comes out waaay better from good nug than shake/trim, worth it IMO. But you could make yourself an OK grade for sharing and chronic usage.

18. 1 massive blunt ?

19. smoke all dat.

20. I was going to just say smoke it, then I saw the picture. That's not shake, that's ground up bud. So instead of smoking it and getting it get overly dry make some cannabutter/budder/bho/honey hash oil/bubble hash/ etc.