Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do with 2 fat bowls of dank.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amateurblazer, May 14, 2011.

1. I have enough weed to pack 2 full bowls, and this shit is fire. Like its one hit quit pretty much. I took one hit and I was high for about 2.5-3 hours. Should I one hit this shit and make it last until I buy again tomorrow? Or should I say fuck it and smoke all of it and prepare for an intense high? What do you guys think? Oh by the way I smoke out of a bong.

2. Smoke one and see how it goes from there.

3. Fuck it and get fucked up. Enjoy your Saturday.

4. Stop being a little fairy and smoke a whole bowl in 1 snap.

5. Definitely throw it into the trash

6. Rip a bunch of small bowls every couple hours. Good way to conserve and stay baked.

7. #7 Braddock, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That, or mail it into the DEA, with a sample of your hair.

8. Couldn't agree more. :bongin:

9. No, instead you should take all of that, load it in a gravity bong, get absolutley rippedddd and enjoy the rest of your saturday :D

10. Just smoke one now and one later today

11. #11 BurnAFewDown, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I lol'd^

12. hhahahahahah

13. Why do you need our advice? Just smoke it...

14. One hit gets you high for three hours? Shit I wish I was a newbie smoker again.

15. Make a giant bowl and smoke it. You'll thank me later.... Either that or you'll have no idea whats going on and you'll jump out the window....

16. 3rd grade good times..

17. smoke it all