Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do When...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Apr 17, 2011.

1. my lighter just ran out?

my blue lighter ran out on me after i hit half the mj i already grinded LOL

so i wrapped the kush up and am thinking about a way to light it before it goes bad

is it cool to light paper from a stove and light ur bowl like that?

2. Use a toothpick insted. Or just do hot knives.

3. nah get the wick from a candle then use stove

4. buy another lighter. duh

5. From a stove lighting a J should be no problem just don't burn your eyebrows or the J. I don't think you'll be able to light a bowl from a stove though.

You don't have any matches or anything? Cant you just go get another lighter.?

:smoke: goodluck

6. hahahahahaha i did this with a j when i was 14 burnt all my eyebrows off and alot of my hair had to tell my parents that i got gum in my hair and eyebrows somehow but they bought it. Lol funny part is that i didnt notice that happened til my dad said something the next morning

7. I usually invite my pyromaniac friend over when my lighter goes out
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efdDsba-gjk]YouTube - Flame glove system demo[/ame]

8. Get a magnify glass then go outside..then there you go.

9. use matches, just hold the match down for a few seconds to get a wider burn and it's less likely to go out.

10. Solar session

11. buy a 50c crack lighter. or get a free book of matches from a store its not that complicated dude. You bud isnt gonna go bad