Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do....Want to kill myself

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BroskiWoski, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Hey, I am in a program for drug abuse (Mary Jane). It's a 6 week program and in exactly 1 weeks, I get a drug screen. Anyways, I smoked for the first 4 weeks so far. Yes I know I am a dumbfuck, but I tryed to stop smoking, but couldn't.

Now if I fail this drug test, I have to spend 6 months in jail and have to then stay at a in-house program for 6 months.

Here's the thing, I have a family...3 kids I have to support and I can't let them see me go to prison for 6 months and then another 6 months in an in-house program.

I don't know what to do, because I don't think I can pass a drug test in 1 week, because I have been smoking everyday, at least an 8th a day for the past 6 months.

I just want to end my life...I don't want to let me family down. I don't know how I would explain this to my young children.

I'm begging you guy's, please tell me if there is anyway I can pass my drug test and if so, how? I am seroiusly in tears as I write this..I need all of your help.

2. Drink shit loads of water, look at the ways to pass a DT on grasscity. Whatever you do, don't kill yourself. Even if you do fail, less than a year away is better than abandoning the ones who need you forever.

3. the zydot detox drink, and follow the directions, or 2 of them, if you cant do that ive read an article saying how papaya and meat tenderizers can work, i head if u piss midsteam in the cup thers less thc in your piss

4. Drink water, piss it out. Sweat. This is your own fault, and don't kill yourself.

5. get niacin from riteaid and you'll be fine. most headshops have detox drinks too.

6. Well dude I'm really sry for the situation you're in.. Don't even think about ending your life because Your kids loosing you for a year is better than a lifetime... try to get a friends piss and put it in a baggie thing.. I think There is actually a machine that keeps it at the proper temp.

7. synthetic urine.

8. Dude just stop smoking,if not for you do it for your family's sake. Drink lots of water and pee alot before the test and when actually at the test pee a little in the toilet first and then in the cup. and use search to look up how to detox

9. Do your best to pass the test using the methods you can find here, then get help. Sorry to be blunt but you've got a family to think of and you need to get help if you can't stop smoking for their sake.

10. There are so many ways to pass a drug test within a week.

I've heard niacin works wonders.

11. killing yourself is just running away, and make everything worse, so don't do that. you have to kick weed in the ass. So, try to stop smoking now, and drink a lot of water... you can buy synthetic urine, but it might be hard to sneak it in during the test. So try to flush your body out with pulls. you can at least try... even if you get put into jail, you can bounce back when you get out, and change. You just have to keep an optimistic mind about this... i would throw everything away that has to do with weed if i were you, drink a lot of water and take a lot of pills to help flush it out. Check out the how to pass a DT thread..

12. Do everything, everyone has said in here. Drink tons of cranberry juice, water, whatever. Sweat your balls off, drink more, piss. Take niacin or whatever. Don't kill yourself, man. It will make things worse, and let down your family way more than going to jail for pot. Good luck.

13. Don't kill yourself, it is a coward's way to deal with things. True, your chances for beating this test are not great, but what you need to remember is that it is not the end of the world. It is just a drug test, it is just jail, it is just a halfway house. You just need to take a long hard look at your life and decide what you want to do with the rest of it. If that means stop smoking and go to jail for a bit, so be it. If it means you are going to come out a better person and change it to a positive, then your life will be back on track in no time.

Seriously man, my best friend killed himself my senior year of high school, and he had everything going for him. Get help if you need it man, but there is always tomorrow.

14. He dosent want to quit smoking so heres what he needs to do. YOu need to be stealth about this my Son. Now, i have a few questions for you. Do they monitor you closely when you pee, cause i was on probation for 2 years and my PO stood near and made sure my penis was in fact real, or that i wasent faking the test. IF someone is not watching you, you need to use synthetic urine, its the only way. You dont wanna riskk 6 months in jail relying on a detox drink, i think they're all bull anyway. DO they pat you down and check you ? This is one of the best things you can use right here.... fuck,, i was searching for 10 mins to find the the wizzinator, but ifound this article on how the creators of the wizzinator are charged with defrauding the goverment.. wtf..

==========================================
    Whizzinator' makers to plead guilty
    Wednesday, October 15, 2008
    By Paula Reed Ward, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

The owners of the company that makes the Whizzinator, a prosthetic penis used to mask illegal drug use, were charged yesterday in federal court with conspiracy to defraud the government and are expected to plead guilty.

Gerald Wills, the president of Puck Technology, based in Signal Hill, Calif., and Robert D. Catalano, the vice president, are charged in a 19-page criminal information of conspiracy for selling two different products that mask illegal substances in a user's urine.

The products, the Whizzinator and Number 1, are sold through the company's Web sites.

As part of the case, the government is moving for forfeiture of all of the company's assets, as well as its Internet domain names.

The charges were brought, at least in part, after undercover law enforcement officers ordered one of each product and had them shipped to the Western District of Pennsylvania.

According to the criminal informations, the company and its owners defrauded the government's Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, which is tasked with overseeing federal workplace drug testing programs.

The company conducted its business very much in public, including testimonials on its Web sites, including one from a truck driver who said he was able to beat quarterly drug tests by the Department of Transportation using its products.

Stanton D. Levenson, who represents the company, previously said that he didn't think the government could make a drug paraphernalia case against his client.

But yesterday, Mr. Levenson said he did research that showed his earlier opinion was wrong.

"We're convinced that the government's theory is correct, and the government has a case," he said. "Obviously, it's serious if somebody is faking drug tests who is then driving a tractor-trailer or a bus or flying an airplane."
    ==================================

YOur best bet is synthetic urine.

15. Either get synthetic urine or one of those piss-devices.

They have one that is a little capsule type thing..canister with a battery in it. It keeps the piss at just the right temperature for like 24-48 hours..so if you have any sober friends / relatives..you can use theirs in this container ya know...

If not get synthetic or a device.

Beating a drug test is easy. The more money you put into it, the easier.

Good luck.

16. yo man dont kill yourself, such a selfish and cowardly act, would you rather have your kids live without you for a year or for the rest of their lives? which one would they choose? good luck on the DT.

17. Please, don't kill yourself, there is so much worth living for. Your family will
    be able to withstand you leaving for a year much easier than for forever, so
    you can look at it that way. Just whatever you do, don't solve a temporary
    problem with a permanent solution, I have wanted to kill myself before, it
    seems like there is no other options, there is, and you'll get through it.
    There is a light at the end of tunnel,
    even if you can't see it yet.

18. well suicide is not a good option at all my father killed himself when i was 14 and it tore my family down and it is not a good option for a short term problem you can get out of this and better yourself and turn your life around man

19. Suicide is not the way to go. Don't do it. Having your kids see you in jail may be traumatic, but not nearly as devastating as having their father take their own life. Trust me, taking your life will devastate your kids. It will destroy them from the inside out.

Suicide is the worst possible thing you can do. Plead with the courts, and throw yourself on their mercy, go to another rehab program if you need to.

20. Your fine. Just drink drink drink drink drink. Use niacin and work out as much as possible. Sweat it out. When peeing use the middle of your pee.