Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do tonight?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenFever93, May 30, 2010.

1. So I'm debating toking up or not. I dont know what I want to do when im baked, and i dont wanna waste the ganja. note that i stil live with my parents and hate being around then when im high so i stay in my room when i smoke at night. any ideas? something creative please.

2. get a nice pair of headphones, your ipod, then get in a relaxed seat in your room. light some incense, and close your eyes.

3. build a homemade gravity or waterfall bong. use that shit. barely wastes any herb and you'll get destroyed.

4. Well if you have a laptop you can watch a movie or browse youtube or play a video game. I enjoy reading a good novel when I am stoned

5. Listen to some classic rock man.

6. Smoke and watch a movie. I do it no matter what every night. Havn't been dry for months. :D

7. I like watching movies and just chilling on the couch with some good food :)

8. go for a walk.
    listen to music with dim lights.
    play with pets.
    go for a cruise.
    call up friend.

9. Smoke and find crazy shit to look at on the internet.

10. if your parents are at your house then don't smoke there. ride out and blaze up at a friends house or at a chill spot. this isn't rocket science :p

11. If your 18, just step outside. I was quite the trouble maker when i was younger, and my parents got used to my cig/ganj smoking and eventually where fine with it.

12. Smoke while listening to music, watch a movie, jerk it, and go to bed.

13. go play hilarious pranks upon your neighborhood