What should I do to this plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Limb, Feb 4, 2015.

1. I have a bag seed here that has been growing for about 2 months 0 growth lol I know. It's my brothers plant and he swears he knows what he's doing but he doesn't. Do you think it could be bad genes? The plant is starting to flower just at its second node. He has it growing in a window which I already told him blocks mega light that it needs. He hasn't added anything to the plant at all except just transplanted it

It is buried really deep in the pot also. Lol should it be topped, or just left alone. Thanks :smoking:

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423072365.556337.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423072398.858178.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423072451.196112.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. What medium was that seedling in before it got put into that soil which looks as if though it has ZERO aeration in it.

What kind of soil is that?

Potted plants will grow very slowly if their roots do not receive proper levels of oxygen in the root zone.

LOL!  That little plant is so old it's presexing at what, about 1"-2"?

I'd take that plant out of whatever it's growing in and put it in a properly aerated soil and watch it explode!

• Like Like x 2
  3. 100% right on the zero irrigation haha it's some shitty organic soil. To be exact

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423074340.950813.jpg

So change the soil to something that will help irrigate the solid and it will grow? Sounds good :smoking:

4. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that this is probably the first time you've tried growing?  It's "aerate".  Irrigate is when you water...

Not a big deal.  While I am not a fan of pre bagged soils, at this point I would suggest you go get yourself a bag of FFOF and transplant into that.  It has plenty of organic amendments in it that will allow you to only have to worry about watering it properly for several months.  Unless you veg' for a very long time, the soil should get you through to flowering without the need for any fertilizing. 

Is it your intention to garden "organically", without the use of bottled fertilizers?

• Like Like x 1
  5. We'll the plant above is my brothers. But my first attempt at growing are right here,

View attachment 1686618

I started them on the same top soil shit but it didn't do so bad. That pic is from right now lol hopefully the sun comes out today. But as to my brothers plant idk looks like it's in bad condition to have much of any yield at all. I would like to add some kind of organic nutrients to my plants but have no idea on what to look into :smoking:

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423075792.558729.jpg

Nope. You could start by putting it in a better soil mix underneath a real light for starters.

j

• Like Like x 1
    " I would like to add some kind of organic nutrients to my plants but have no idea on what to look into"

Read here - http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1116550-easy-organic-soil-mix-beginners.html

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good looking out man

10. I think the soil has been covered as the main problem. I just have to say that I have plants that are two weeks old that are bigger than that. If you have more seeds, you could probably start more at the same time you transplant this one into better soil and they would catch up.

11. I have some already sprouted and there already taller haha. I have a feeling it will be a one bowl pack plant haha I'll see what happens.