Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i DO?!!? serious problem...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oedipus Rex, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Well, should I buy an ounce of top shelf for $330, or a half o of top shelf for $175 and an ounce of regs for $130-140?

2. Ounce of top shelf. It will last a lot longer..

3. An ounce of regs for that much man? Shooot when I was in AZ i could get ounces of reggie for 80 bucks. It wasn't all to bad either. But I would go with the top shelf shit cause it is sooo much better!!!

4. i would choose regs.. that seems really overpriced.. but i guess depends where ur from. In BC no one would ever pay more than around $250-280 for an o no matter how "good" it is

5. Regs, keep that shit real.

6. the good stuff will have a longer lasting high. Smoke less and get higher.

7. half of each, use regs to make edibles :)

8. Pretty irrelevant post, but agreed. Even $250 seems a bit steep though.

Honestly here in BC, if a dealer asked me for more then $200 for an ounce of anything, I'd laugh in his face and walk away.

9. An ounce of regs for WHAT? Damn, I pay about 40 bucks an ounce of regs.