What Should I Do Now?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SharpShooter89, May 24, 2013.

1. These are my two plants. They sprouted around Monday and I would like advice as far as to what I should do next!!!!! 1369332489414.jpg 1369332565839.jpg I know the one in the small cup will have to be moved to a bigger container.

2. Give me some info on you grow and Ill be pleased to help you..... Like soil and lights being used and what kind of grow room you have it in and do you have a fan or some sorta fresh air coming inside the room it is in.

3. I don't have a grow room. I've left them out on a window sill in the sun. Lol they're actually doing pretty good. As far as a setup goes, I have a shed I've converted. I started with Scott's potting soil, regular sunlight, and that's about it so far. I'm not quite sure what kinda light I need. I'm not sure what kind of fertilizer or "nutes" either. Any advice would be helpful @SmokeE_bear

4. Check the outdoor section and read stickys. Sry dunno how post links on tablet

5. Another person planting seeds while they have no knowledge or equipment. Usually u get ur setup set before u plant ur seeds. U need to read and read and then read somemore on how to grow mj

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App