What should I do next

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by grasscity212, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Day 10...Can anyone tell me when will I need to take then out the cups and get a quick lesson nutrients. I just been using water this is my first time growing

image-170343649.jpg

2. I would soon since you didn't fill the soil to the brim. Transplant from full solos around two weeks.

Hold off on nutes until they show you that they're hungry. Usually 2-4 weeks. Begin at 1/4 strength for first feeding. 1/2 strength the second feeding, then full dose. Remember to feed with nutrients everyother watering

3. How often do am I suppose to water them and any other beginner growing tip it's my first time and I want to get it right thanks

4. I recommend reading the sticky's first and then come back for the more complicated stuff. Also get off the bottles and go organic. :)

5. English please? Lol lost me with sticky's and bottles

6. Stickies are the posts at the top of the sections that hold many of your answers to your questions. Bottles referring to bottled nutrients. I definitely agree, but if this is your first actual gardening experience, buying a soil and bottled nutrients will be much less complicated on a beginners mind. I am still slowly making the change to an organicly ammended soil. If your interested InTheGarden posted an awesome beginner mix. Just search 'easy soil mix for beginners', there are many, many posts.