what should i do next? new bf problems

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MuppetBabyIV, Feb 24, 2013.

1. This, knowing a guy for 2 days and him making you his gf is a little bit much, espically when he's literally that guy at the grocery store trying to fuck you.

2. to be honest i didnt really read anything that suggested an imminent hook up or that he is trying. i just assumed he was because of the hour the texts were coming in. booty call hours. guess it looks bad either way.
    yeah if its a charade, wonder how long he'll go. ha ha ha strange and thank you lol

3. thank you. yeah, im just gonna see how this goes. im not vested just yet and it still fun so i guess if my spidey senses continue to go off. ill just end it. no biggie.

i think i actually figured out who the 2 girls are i saw texting him. yesterday i commented on one of his pics and 2 female "friends" of his liked my comment and one friend requested me. ROTFL

im not gonna do anything... just gonna wait n see:smoking:

4. I don't know how people move into a relationship so quickly... I'm guessing the OP is still in high school.

5. Quick sex leads to nothing but sex. Which isn't bad if that is what you are looking for, but I would rather a girl hold out so we have something more then that. Then again I was looking for something long term with my current gf.

6. Punch him in the dick and be done with him. (Seriously)

Guys like that are a dime a dozen. I know being single sucks and is sometimes lonely, but you deserve someone who isn't chasing after other girls and pressuring you into having sex when you want to wait. Dump the little boy, have fun being single until you find yourself a MAN.

7. I think the mistake was having sex on day 4.

You should have had sex on day 1.

8. Dude wants to bang you from day one and is blatant about it. Bang happens. THEN he asks you to be his gf while he is still actively trying to bang other girls?

Yes you should dump him. wtf i dont get why girls are attracted to blatant assholes like this. I should just talk about banging 2 other girls the next time im pursuing a girl, hopefully itll be more successful than treating her right like ive been doin :rolleyes:

9. #29 Deleted member 476945, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
    Leave him, he has far too much growing up to do. Stick with him, and he's just going to slow down your personal development. The guy's a bitch-ass simp, walk away. You deserve better, staying with him just diminishes your own self worth. At least, that's the impression I'm getting.

As a word to the wise, if he respected you and was interested in a genuine relationship, he would have got the message after you refused him... multiple times. If he keeps pushing for it even though you've made it abundantly clear that you're not ready for it, then he probably thinks of you as "just another girl."

And you're not a whore for having sex with someone, not even if it's on the same day you meet them. You're a whore if you use sex as leverage for some sort of gain, and a slut if you let just about anyone fuck you, or if promiscuous sex becomes part of your identity, or if most of your waking life revolves around sex. If you're rather selective about your partners or you have it infrequently, you're a...

Normal, average, every-day kinda of person. Our culture glorifies sex and shoves it down our throats at every turn, then shames you for doing what you're made to believe is expected of you. "If you're a girl, the more sex you have, the less of a lady you and the less you'll be respected. If you're a guy, the more often you fuck, the more of a man you are or w/e. High five, bro." At least according to society at large. People are stupid, ignore these dumbass social norms that were set over 70 fucking years ago that people still cling to for some reason. If you wanna have sex, have sex. It doesn't make you any less of a person.

That being said, meaningless sexual romps lose there appeal pretty quick, you're better off only having sex with people you care about imo. Granted, I probably would have disagreed with that stance just last year; but at this point in my life, I think meaningless sex is a waste of time. Again, just my opinion.

10. yeah i get what you are saying. i wanted to wait so we could have the potential for something deeper. i did say this is in my original post. the fact that he didnt want to wait, said to me that he didnt want anything serious with me. so when i did have sex with him finally, it was with my own understanding that i would just be a bootycall and that i wouldnt speak to him anymore.
    thats why i was thrown for a loop when afterwards, he asked me to be his gf.:confused: and y ask if talking to other girls?

LOLOLOL i was purchasing chicken from the hotcase and dog food
    how long in your experience do these quick pace things last?

11. thank you for coming to my own defense when i called myself a whore. im def not promiscuous, but i have had a casual relationship or two, and i dont use my body as leverage!
    i agree with you stance on meaningless sex. i just ended a casual sex relationships bcuz i agree thatb caring and loving sex is better. so i thought i could maybe get there with this guy by waiting.

when he kept pushing i gave in thinking well i enjoyed it but nothign to see here aka no relaionship potential and i will just do better with the next guy. then boom wanna be my GF? i thought the shit was so backwards but i admit i was happy that relationship potential appeared,.

youre overall view point is pretty compelling. im def better off leavign him alone i think...

12. #32 Deleted member 476945, Feb 25, 2013
    To keep you around, have you as his first pick when he's horny. It's what some guys call their go-to-hoe (no offence meant), the one that take precedence over the backup booty calls.

Unrelated, but did he actually say "Will you be my girlfriend?" Because that's some laughably juvenile shit right here. xD The guy's not ready for a relationship, most guys who are don't have to say corny things like that. Especially not after JUST meeting someone. Even if he genuinely wanted to be your boyfriend, he doesn't seem like he'd know how to be good one. Don't sell yourself short and settle for less, you don't need to be in a relationship asap. It may be fun for a while, but not if it means settling for someone who doesn't even care about you enough to listen to your concerns. Especially when it comes to sex.

lol, no problem. Never rip on yourself like that, it doesn't do you any good. You know what kind of person you are, what other people think of you based on some small piece of your past is irrelevant.

I'm glad, you'll be much better off. Buy a vibrator, get high, and treat yourself to an evening of tlc. Don't worry too much about about not having a boyfriend, you can wait.

13. #33 MuppetBabyIV, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    i dont know if another thread is necessary but something else im thinking about and prob the reason im not so outraged at the other woman texts, is the fact that hes of a lower socio economic class than i am. im just being honest.

and when i think of the future its hard to see us still together because i dont see him meeting my economic expectations. if i brought him home to my parents, they may call for an intervention lol.

right now we are really just relating on a female-male sexual attraction, a friendly chemistry, and the biggest thing: our love of the greenery:smoking:. so again, being honest i feel like i want to continue the relationship will really low expecations and i guess and just enjoy the ride

at the same time, future thoughts be damned, he did ask me to be his girlfriend. granted we've been together an extremely short time, but from that first day i had already let my other suitors know, i was now seeing someone and to back off.

@GavinGill um... well Im 22 hes 23 :-/ lol we are kinda young. as far as how he asked. yeah that was pretty much it. he asked if i would be his gf. i said sure. he said ok so youre confirming we are official now and we go together. LOL and i said yes, confirmed
    Your first line hoe definition makes sense. I want to be seen as real GF material here. is there any potential for that?

14. #34 Deleted member 476945, Feb 25, 2013
    lol, I just turned 21 but if simple things like that actually work on girls in our age range, then I'm doing far too much work. Might just be able to half-ass my way through pickups and dates from now on. =P

Honestly Muppet, if you were a friend of mine, I'd have to squeeze the sauce out of you. I know you really wanna be in a relationship right now, it can get kinda lonely sometimes when you're single (especially in February cuz of Valentines and all), but don't let that fleeting desire cloud your judgement. He didn't care when you said you didn't want to have sex. How great of a boyfriend do you think he'll be? You've already established that he has no long-term potential so really, what's the point? You can easily find another guy, no? You seem friendly enough and you're probably not a total ditz, it should be easy for you to find a better partner, even if you're only looking for a temporary one.

And if you doubt that you'll get another chance, look up some guides/articles online about dating and relationships. You'll learn a lot, you'll be better prepared for when you next bump into a guy you find attractive, you'll be able to see past the facades and pick out guys better, etc. Because again, you can do better than this bum.

Now if I catch you thinking about making him your boyfriend again, I'll pinch you.

Pinch you right on the tookus.

15. From guy point of view this man is 100% correct or he would not be texting maybe seeing other girls

16. You sound super young lol

17. Dump him before he dumps you.....tell him you were only using him for sex.

Its better to look like a slut, than look like an idiot:rolleyes:

18. Im sorry op, but that story literally made me lol. If he's trying to fuck from day 1 that's probably all he wants, especially if you say you wanna wait and he's still persistent about it.

Judging from your story, getting into a relationship in the first week, and the fact that this guy lives with his parents I'm guessing you are in highschool. Hopefully you become a better judge of character by the time you graduate, because if you dont and you go to college you will be be the freshman slut in no time. Any guy can be prince charming for a few days if that's all it takes to get in your pants, and it sounds like this guy didn't even try to be charming and he still succeeded.

Sorry if that seems harsh. Just my .02