what should I do...kind of a long read.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Okay, so currently, I have 2 dealers. One lives close to home, the other lives close to my school. Dealer A lives close to home, and Dealer B lives further away.

So I met dealer b at school one day and she said that I chop so if you need weed you can call me. I said cool, so the first time I try to call her she says she's out. Now I want some weed, so I go on msn and a friend of mine becomes Dealer A. Dealer A lives close, normally has bud, and his shit can get me high in one bowl.

So I txt Dealer A one day, ask him for a gram, and he says he's out. So I then txt dealer B and she says if I could get her 15 dollars she could by a couple ounces and she could chop me 2 grams for 15. She just needed to get it from her dealer. I said cool, so I bus it to school, give her the 15, make my way back home (1 hour there, 1 hour back. But hey, 15 for 2 grams, thats a deal) and wait for her to text me to tell me she got the bud and she can make her way to my area.

However, by 7pm, It was called off cause she didn't get her weed. She gave her money to a friend of a friend and she says she trusts him cause shes done business before. Since then I havent been able to contact her and Dealer A got weed again.

So I'm torn at the moment. I dont know if I should wait for B or grab from A tomorrow. B has been down on her luck a little and the whole situation sounded pretty sketch to me.

Any thoughts?

2. pick up a G from dealer A and then see whats up with the chick.

3. Get a real dealer, they sound like high school dealer who are on the bottom of the chain...

4. Pick up a dime from A, get high, and stop worrying.

5. Get more dealers. I smoked a bowl and thought of this. Your dealers arent dealers if they they arent persistant at it and are unreliable. get a new dealer.