Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do if Im going on a cruise

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Favre827, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Okay so the title says it all...I'm going on a cruise with a bunch of friends that leaves from NY and goes to Bahamas. Total trip is 8 days...now the question is how am I going to consume or even have any possession of any of our beautiful buds in my situation...is it even possible or am I speaking out of my ass and I should forget about the whole idea of even smoking during those 8 days

2. #2 SmokeWeedDrinkVimto, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    A friend once brought a sheet of acid onto a ferry to Amsterdam. Damn that was a crazy night.

There's a couple of possibility's for you here, although i don't know if security is the same on long cruises, on the way to Amsterdam. He just drove on, and that was it.

He just vacuum sealed it, wrapped it in heat conductive foil. and wrapped it in a shirt, in the middle of his suit case.

You could always get a condom. fill it up with maybe 2 grams max, tie it tight. And down the hatch.
    Then next time you have a dump, you'l have some nice buds, maybe smelling a little bad. If you don't mind digging through shit to get weed, then this is safest option for you. 

But i'd say you'd be cool, just putting it inside of one of your cases, vacuum sealed to cover up the smell.

But these are the only viable options i see here. 

3. There's always edibles...

4. Cannacaps.. fucking wax in pills!