Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do if I order something from GC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GCSH, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Hello GC,
    I want to order a small bong from the shop, but the only bad thing is delivery. I still live with my parents and I don't get that many packages online so they always ask me what I bought. What is some way to go around this that you suggest? Also do you have to he over 21 to sign for it? Or just 18? Also I can't do a PO box, and I dunno if I could get a friend shipped because they might say it 'never' came. (My pipe was stolen by a friend too)
    thanks

2. my best advice would be to have it shipped to a friends house, just make sure hes trustworthy. and you have to be 18 to sign for it.

3. just be the first one to get the package, and bring it down to your room.

4. Most of the time the packages come during the day so if they work you shouldnt have to worry about it.