What Should I Do? I Have My Leaves Dying.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blackblue7, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Hello, I have a couple bagseed's and I thought I could wait till they show sex to give nutrients but their bottom leaves are yellowing and dying. The tops are doing good and on their 5 or 6 set of leaves. I know there growth has been stunted do to this. I went ahead and put them into 12/12. I have general hydroponics for veg and fox farm bloom but Im pretty sure I need micro. I gave them a small feeding yesterday. The soil is mg organic which is bad but it should work, I hope. Im not planning on replanting them. Any ideas on the best thing to do with the nutrients or anything else? Some plants are starting to feed themselves on their second set of leaves.

2. #2 JaNicPin, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Fertilizer isnt the best option when you have a problem, it could make it worse. You want to stabalize the plant. I would check the run off of ph using distilled water as its the most pure and gives a better reading of whats going on in your soil rather than any other water source not being neutral. If your ph is out of whack then keep it simple and top dress with some lime and also water with a lime solution for quick results. If its fine, then flush really good and wait. Should be fine.

3. #3 JaNicPin, Jun 2, 2013

4. Thanks jaNicPin. My plant is on its fifth week. I have a weak light source along with my plants growth being slowed down. When should I start using Nutrients and would those two work or would i need any more.

5. Some leaves just die off, it happens

6. But in this case I didnt give my plants any food and their leaves started dying.

7. #7 JaNicPin, Jun 3, 2013

8. Are you talking about cotyledons turning yellow? Or the first set of true leaves turning yellow? If you look closely at these two pictures of my plants you can see that my first true set of leaves is dying too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I also need to know if that is normal or not, but I am not too worried about it.

10. #10 JaNicPin, Jun 6, 2013