Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I do for my runny nose when smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by poophead, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Ive been smoking everyday for about 4 years now. Over the past year, I've been experiencing increasingly worse sneezing and runny nose symptoms. Does this happen to anyone else? What do you do when you can't stop sneezing?

Some strains make my sinuses act up more than others, perhaps I just need to smoke less often. Any advice given is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Poophead

2. smoking less often wont affect anything. this sometimes happens to me. I just think you gotta blow your nose and ignore it

3. Whatttttt smoking weed actually clears up my sinuses.

4. I get this as well and I've heard other people randomly develop it, maybe it could be allergy season + weed exasperating the symptoms :confused_2:

5. I have allergys so I have a runny noes it gets irritating at the times.just go with it man an blow your noes .

6. Non-drowsy alllerggggyyy meddicccineeeee. I hope I'm allowed to give you this advice. And for night time, if you have trouble sleeping, the regular "drowsy" kind works best.

7. I notice I sneeze allot more than I used too but when I toke up in the morning it really clears out my sinuses

8. have you tried fucking your asshole with your fist?

yodas mother said it works.

9. Thanks for the responses guys, I can't wait to fuck my asshole with my fist. In all seriousness I just wanted to see if anyone had some remedy. Sneezing 40 times a day is no fun.

10. Tampons. In your nose. Shit works. You jelly? :smoke:

11. I have alergys aswell and atm they are acting up and it's making me cough, blow my nose, etc. My solution, Smoke weed to clean out my system and it usually works except I cough more

12. this makes no sense to me, because it usually dries my nose out which really helps with being sick.

i suggest a tissue. lol'd at the fucking your asshole with your fist suggestion.

also saline solution? i use that shit when im sick and it clears my nose out perfectly.

13. When i toke, near the end my nose gets runny and if i cough it can get worse

Even before i smoke there is no problems

I litterally only get a runny nose only from smoking weed

14. Surely someone has a better answer than what's been presented here. I know I'm not the only one with this problem either.

15. I get this ALL the time, proper badly as well, I get it not even from smoking just having weed near my face it's really fucked up, I put tissue up my nose lol like a tampon basically do it before you even get the weed out, roll up, take it out to smoke (accidentally lit it once after getting some back burn, not good) then put them back in for a few mins afterwards, HOPEFULLY once you take them out you'll just be normal, if not put them back lol also chewing gum helps a little but not much 

16. drink more water, eat/drink less dairy products. i had the same problem the last few years, only my nose would run like water when i didnt smoke for a few days. cutting out the dairy seems to be working for me. theres a bunch of home remedy stuff you could try if you search google.