Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i do about drunk friends when im high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Baloobas, Oct 29, 2008.

1. yeah if some two or so and me are getting high other people will show up and start drinking and really ruin my high, because they get all rowdy and stuff.

does anyone know what i should do.

2. Simple fix. DONT HANGOUT WITH THEM.

Happy Tokn

3. start drinking? :hello:

but if you just want to stick to the ganja weed, just find a different room to chilll in

4. yeah man hit the booze

5. In my experience if you don't want to drink it is best to find some other people who are just baked and chill in a room without drunk people.

6. i would move tom another room or spot and hangout with different people. one way to do it is to just invite the people that want to smoke and not drink. if its not ur place than take acouple of the just smokers to another smoke spot.

7. if shit goes down, punch em in the dick

8. just take a tuff puff on that blunt, turn on your spice 1, and turn on your hater vision:cool::bongin:

9. Just leave the room and put some Bob Marley on cause

dont worrry. Abouttt a thing. cause every little things gunna be alright. SO DONT WORRY!

10. #10 J Dylan, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
    i have no real advice to offer-- i'd probably be one of the drunk ones.

i also don't find normal drunken antics to be a buzzkill. it just gets bad when the booze start killing the peoples' composure and intelligence.

my friends tend to be very relaxed, enjoyable drunks. i'm lucky enough to have dodged the belligerent, loud, destructive, idiotic drunks.

11. thanks everyone for the advice:). next time ill just stick with the stoners.:smoke: