Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Should I Choose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bob Santana, Apr 12, 2009.

1. i am planning on smoking up 2 of my friends tomorrow but im not sure what tool to use.

i have a pipe, a bubbler, and a waterfall bong.

one of them has smoked twice with me before but didn't get high and the other has never smoked.

i was thinking about just using the waterfall to ensure that they get high.
    but then again seeing as they have never been high i don't want to overwhelm them.

what do you guys think? hopefully get them pretty high with pipe or bub or should i positively get them blasted with the waterfall?

2. Try the bubbler, if things arent working out well, whip out your waterfall bong.

If they start to freak out and get paranoid or some shit, put in a movie that will be funny entertaining and or relaxing idk.

3. weed isn't for everyone gotta remember that. they might not like the high. so, a gravity bong overwhelming them might be a bad idea for first timers.

just my .02$

4. waterfall all the way.. best bang for the buck

5. This.

6. yea the bub to waterfall sounds pretty good.
    the only thing is that i dont have a whole lot of weed left and want to make sure they get high.
    so i think i might give them small hits in the bub and if they feel like they want more then i will give them decent hits on the waterfall.
    im sure they can handle it lol

7. I'd choose the spoon or bubbler just because of how simple they are to use for new smokers. But hey that's just me.