Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should I buy??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rengaw, Feb 15, 2013.

1. I have $100, and im trying to decide if i should get all nugs, about 14gs, or if i should spend 70 on a half O of shake and 30 on nugs, about 4gs, the man at the dispense said the shake was pretty good especially for rolling but i don't want to rool a whole half O it would go to quickly but i dont know if it would be bowl worthy... what would you do?

2. Id say get the shake bc youre gonna break up the nugs anyway. May not have the bag appeal but will still get the job done.

3. Depends if that shake came off from the same quality buds. I know clubs here will sell low quality shake for a not so great price

4. It's cool having buds, but they always get broken down anyway... If I'm buying large amounts of weed I prefer nugs so its less mess to deal with, but if its like a half eighth or an eighth and I can save some money I don't mind shake since it will be smoked faster.

Just depends what you want.

5. 14gs of nugs obviously.

6. nugs. When the weed is already broken up it seems like it looses its freshness a lot faster.

7. id get the shake and do a QWISO with it
    but if your not then i would get nugs

8. Thanks everyone, i dont know if it would make a difference but the guy said it came off the same nugs, so i was thinking it would be just broken down nugs which i would do anyways...idk i dont see much appeal to the nugs if i can get 4gs more for them breaking my weed up, saves me time and i get hooked up more, thats how i see it. but i would be bummed if the shake wasn't as quality as the nugs, i guess i'll just scope out the shake a lil better and if it looks and smells good thats what ill do. Damn decisions

9. why does everyone assume people break down weed. I think its pointless taste terrible when milking a bong of ground bud compared to a frosty nug. All your keif just drops off and you waste a bunch. Only time I grind my bud is when I'm rolling a blunt or joint

10. quit going to every thread posting this. NO HOOKUPS