Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthEastStoner, Jan 21, 2013.

1. I have like 30 bucks to spend on anything online... what should i buy?!

2. If you don't have one yet invest in a 4-piece grinder,
    Changes everything.

3. 1 month brazzers account

4. have one... I also have a nice bubbler so i don't need that

5. a gram and a half of the best you can find.

6. a tamper is always a handy tool too if you dont wanna buy any more weed.

7. possibly

8. i know its not $30 but its still one of those things that I almost can't live with out after having used it.

9. Get a used Fleshlight off Craigslist.

10. what is a tamper?

11. Something to pack bowls with. Basically an expensive tee or bolt.

12. ^yep. Some come with spoons attached to use for scooping with a poker and a stamp.

13. Really nice if you have the money for it, otherwise there's other tools you can use to do the same things that are cheaper. :D

14. I'd save up another $30, and buy a half later on if you have a piece/grinder already.

15. I bought mine for $3 at a local head shop.

16. post a picture of yours

17. i ended up just buying a 30 bag. s0oo0oo dank

18. Yeah these things can be so useful, especially that spoon for concentrates and stuff :D

OP, nice to know you got yourself a bag. Enjoy it :hello: