Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what should i buy for first big purchase

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by XJuniorStonerX, Apr 20, 2011.

1. #1 XJuniorStonerX, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    if i save till summer ill have 300$. i get my weed for 150 an oz so i thought a new bong and an oz would be a good start for summer whadaya think i should get
    i got 150 so far

2. How much do you have so far?

3. I think a bong would be a good purchase. Bought one a couple months back then sold it then realized that I had to have one.

4. MFLB and an ounce. Or bong and an ounce.

5. If you don't have a bong, get one

6. Get the Black Leaf Inline Bong the "Nautilus"

It's amazing and only 75 dollars!!! I'd also recommend a carbon filter for an extra 12 +6 for carbon, and a smaller slide.

7. get a helix pipe or a bangin glass bong

8. dank and a bong alll dayyy

9. I saw like a 5 dollar small bong on here. Then buy 295 dollars worth

10. Go get a bong wit the money

11. lol the kid said he will have $300 to spend. Not $3000 ( and half of that 300 going to weed)

I would suggest buying a glass bong if you can get one for 150.

saying that it is 420 tomorrow all the head shopps usually have wicked deals on.. soo you should go burn that 150 up on a bong tomorrow and see if you can get a nicer peice for cheeper ( with the 420 deal)

12. also what kinda bong a straight tube or beaker bottom

13. #14 ridethespiral, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    The first glass piece I bought for myself was my bubbler, and it cost $65CDN.

It's name is the rippler.
    [​IMG]

My next big purchase set me back at $130 "Chug-a-lug/Jimmy two shoes"

[​IMG]

The bong rips through weed baggies like nothing, just a consideration.

14. get whatever you like.. if you have never had a bong before you dont know what you like.. so just get what you think looks coolest

15. i have a ceramic bong right now but its cracked and held together with gorilla glue. its all black with flames painted on is was only 25$. but i almost stopped using it cause i mainly smoke out of badass homemade bubblers