Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should i be payin for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Doomsayer1355, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Usually buy mids for 25 a cut.
    Usually buy headies for 60 a cut.
    Usually buy beasters for 35 a cut.
    Am i being cheated?

2. Weed. Around here, a cut is 3.5g if that helps at all if you don't know of a cut.

3. rofl!!

4. Mids for 15 a cut.
    Headies for 40..

South Carolina.....

5. Sound very high to me, in WA its like 40-50 for a "cut" of high quality, but being a stone's throw from Canada prices are pretty low here.

6. Here in PA near me it's Mids for 20$ a cut and Heads for 50$ a cut sometimes 55$

7. what the fuck is a cut? an eighth? ive been smoking a long time and ive hear a lot of slang, but cut? weird...:confused:

i pay 30 a quarter for some killer mids

40 an eighth for what we call "beasters" (live near canadia):D

and 50-60 eighth for the kill:hello::smoking:

o yea, if you're willing to pay the price, you are never being cheated

8. A cut is 3.5g.

9. lol yea I've been smoking a while and never heard that. That's why I made the joke I did but I deleted it. I thought it might've been a bad joke but I guess someone enjoyed it.
    Anyway I was assuming that a cut was a 1/2 just because you most commonly cut something in half? A slice would probably be a 1/8th? ah oh well.

10. Beasters is a lot cheaper here.