What should i be more worried about...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ripterr, Jan 22, 2010.

1. This is more of a poll...

Rank the following three items in order from HIGHEST RISK , to LOWEST RISK - of the probability a ripper will find your grow...

A ) A wooded area in one of many random acre sized forests surrounding state highways.

B) A wooded area surrounding a water spring that ppl go to

C) a few miles deep into a STATE park

D) A few miles deep into a NATIONAL park

2. State and National parks have rangers

3. I don't think the Rangers will like this,Yogi...Best option would be to have 1-2 plants in different spots.Make a small "dome out of chicken wire or something similar to keep critters off of it for a few weeks.Surround the edges of the dome w/ leaves, sticks, pine needles, dirt or whatever.Make sure it looks natural.The National Forest closest to me has 1300 square miles of mountains,foothills,creeks..populated areas and some that have probably never seen a human.

4. I am looking for a spot only accessible by dirt bike.Plan to carry everything I need in a few trips.Also planning on camping a few hundred yards away for a bit, and then off and on in different places near the op.

5. Im thinking about doing it DEEP into one of the biggest national parks...do rangers go thru extremely thick brush for miles to search for foul play? lol