What should he do?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tha Professor, Feb 9, 2010.

1. I have a friend since highschool who deals bud. Now today he calls me and do our usual chit chat, when he tells me about these kids who he sold to today that were being little punks. Apparently there were four of em, three of them looked about 14 maybe 15 while this other guy looked at least 20. They asked for a $5 bag of bud. My friend being nice and all, gave them .8 for $5 and gave them their stuff. While walking away the oldest guy shouts "This bag looks pretty small!" My friend turns back to look at them and the younger ones shout "Aha hes joking, hes joking" and try and laugh it off. Now while walking away, apparently the older one remarks "Did you see how fast he turned around?" and the other kids were just joking around about it. This is pretty disrespectful, especially to someone who's hooking such a prime deal, so what should he do? I suggested that next time he SHOULD rip them off, or something along those lines.

What do you think GC?

2. It's not exactly a big deal....

3. Lol.... who cares its less then $10 of weed.

And if your friend is dealer... I dont think it matters too much to him.

4. Next time, he should put all 4 in the hospital to show them that , 5 dollars or not, hes the man.

5. oh the drama

6. Just don't sell to them again. Problem solved.

7. who the fuck cares?

does this really warrant a thread? are you and your friend so morally disposed that you can't see that the proper answer is "just don't sell to them again?"

8. that is a lil bit of a small nick bro. all nicks should way out to a blunt at least unless its dank of course. regulation says about 1.2 g's of mid grade for 5 dollars. but really fuck em its just a bunch of lil jits they are no problem.

9. I think you should coat their next pickup in kosher salt.

"Look at all those crystals, bro!"

10. he shouldnt sell to anyone that just shows up with 3 extra people. thats stupid. and for a 5 none the less.

11. You don't think there's a reason he was hanging out with 15 and 14 years old.