Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What should be the cost of a brownie?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PvtSkittles12, May 1, 2012.

1. Hey GC, so here's the story: My friend(who is also my main source) talked to me and he told me he was going to make brownies. He said he was going to use an oz in is recipe, and he asked if I wanted to get in on it. Keep in mind that I have never tried an edible before. I asked him how much he wanted, and he said to throw $60 bucks so I can get around 3-4 brownies. Immediately I was a little turned-off by the offer, because that seems like such a steep price for brownies. How much do brownies usually go for(I'm in Jersey, if that helps any bit), and would this really be worth it?

2. I would not pay for then $10 for a brownie, prices vary though.

3. #3 xdog, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    That's a rip. The one's I make cost me about $2.50 each and they will put you in a dream state. That price includes the cost of an oz of trim, a store bought brownie mix, the oil and egg.

I make 6 brownies each with 5 grams of bud trim/shake.

4. Maybe if there was a half gram of DANKS in each one...

Otherwise no way..
    Just buy your own bud, and if you feel like making edibles you can if you want, there are plenty of guides.

5. my local dispensary sells brownies for $2 and oil capsules for $1

6. taxed bro. But look at it this way approx 12 brownies in a batch. 28 grams in an oz. so you have about 2.33 grams per brownie. Look at it that way and 10 bucks for over 2 grams isnt bad. is he using weed or trim though that is the question. Obviously weed will be more potent than trim. You can get ganja food at any summer festival for 5 bucks a pop. and I think that is taxed.

7. He's using an oz of some high quality stuff, but I don't think I should, nor do I want to pay $20 a brownie..

8. Well, I hope the guy hands out barf bags with those brownies - some fool(s) will over do it.