Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What shall I use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChubbyRage, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Hey guys, i've made this new bong and it looks sweet and when I put in water it goes smooth and shit, but i haven't tried it out with anything yet as I don't have any weed.

^
    I'm inexperienced and don't have many hookups.

But I was wondering what I could try it out with? Like some dried herbs I've got in the cupboard? Or whatever. I'm not seeking an affect just something I can try the bong out with without damaging/harming my lungs.

P.S: Please don't reply with "Tobacco", as I hate it :)

Thanks in advance.
    :wave:

2. Do you have friends that smoke weed? I'm assuming you do... ask them to get you some. There's not much point finding something to test it, just use a small amount of weed.

3. Alright man, thanks, might ask a few people.

4. don't taint your new piece (even if its homemade) with nasty non-marijuana herbs. Save your piece until you can chase down some bud, good luck bro!

5. Get some real weed, but you can try out tea. Some tea tastes good smoked. Not all. But by the way, about your bong, I see that you used pens. Don't use the plastic pen thing because it releases a chemical that causes nerve damage when exposed to hot temperatures like smoke. It's okay for maybe a few times, but if you use it constantly, it'll start to do some damage.

6. Thanks for the advice, i'll try and get a metal tube thing or something.

7. Honestly i wouldnt smoke anything but weed out of it. However, if u do need to smoke other herbs, go to ur local headshop and buy some herbal smoke.

8. you can test it with weed.

don't smoke spices, that's sick.