What shall I do???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Chances_Garden, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Hey guys .

This is my first grow and I'm shiting my self im gunna let it go too long. Breeders said it should have been done over 4 week ago. But my buds aren't swelling up . Trichomes are looking mostly milky with a few Amber now. I don't know if I should let it go longer for just cut the fucker down with it being my first grow ?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Chop it and try again

3. What's the strain?
    What lighting?

4. Pineapple express auto.
    Lighting is budget leds . Gunna incest in better lighting for next time

5. Am I still gunna get a smoke out of this one

6. I’ve never seen a plant turn out like that. Kind of crazy looking... smoke probably won’t be great if I had to guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. to me this looks like some unmaintained outdoor almost lol

id chop it down, dry it, and trim it right back. No reason you wouldn't get smoke out of it

8. Hmmmmm, how exactly is that gonna work?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I wouldn’t smoke it. You’ll get more pollen in your lungs than thc.

10. Pollen ?

11. Yep male flowers produce pollen

12. Its not a male

13. Dont think she is a male?

14. Yeh just gunna chop her down tomorrow. Good learning experience for me as its my first grow. Had bad humidity issues at the start of flower . Gunna learn fro. My mistakes and go again. Next time I'm not gunna bother with autos tho.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sorry, responded to the wrong thread.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Hey I don’t know if anyone has helped you yet but it loooks like the plant had went from veg to flower but then somewhere down the line it “re-vegged”, meaning it got more than 12 hrs of sun light. This causes the plant to go back into veg cycle and what happens is, the plant creates an abundance of bud sites (this is where you see new leaf buds forming in between the nodes of other bud sites where it should’ve been bare). This destroys the chance of having dense buds completely sadly. The THC is probably there, but the buds will be airy.

My first plant ended up this way which sucked. I am currently dealing with this from my clones. I had taken them too late and the plant had been already flowering. As soon as the plants rooted l, they started flowering and after a week they “re-vegged”. I am currently trying to see if I can overcome those by cutting everyone along each stem except the tops. I think it’s actually working. The plants are trying to grow taller instead of using their energy to make more bid sites.

As you are new, I would recommend surfing the different threads under this first time growers section, it comes with common problems and the answers to them. Research everything as well.

17. Too add to my previous reply - the whole 12 hours of sunlight thing has to be done for more than four days to do any harm. This excludes indirect light, ex. the Moon, a lamppost that’s at least 6 feet away, etc.