Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what shall i do

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Master Kush 420, Mar 23, 2012.

1. ok so there was some nasty ass spider like bigger than a fist and i went upstairs 2hrs later i went to ill it so my bro doesn't scream in the middle of the night about a spider so it wasn't there and im a bit scared of spiders so anyway im sitting in bed suddenly my cat goes all ninja and dives over my head onto my pillow i turn rnd shes kicked something of the wall then tried to hunt threw my bed for 5 mins shall i just go to bed or see what was on the wall is it likly to be a moth instead of a spider

unrelated topic this may sound dumb but do u need a mmj card to legaly by bud from a dispensary cause in super high me the comedian walks into a dispensary and just gets some bud so do you need a card

:bongin:KEEP TOKING :bongin:

2. You do in fact, need your card or recommendation.

3. Doug benson from super high me is an mmj patient. Yes you do need a card.

4. no card no bud