Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Shall I Do, Neighbor Smelled Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Wonton Soup 44, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Here's the run down.

Neighbor confronted the other person I live with when they saw each other outside. ( I live in a fairly big Condominium Complex )

This woman had to that she smelled Marijuana. I haven't smoked in 2 years. There is no Marijuana in my house. Person who lives with me obviously believes me.

College kids live 2 houses down. About 50 yards, I have smelt Marijuana drifting down my way before.

What do I say to this woman? I am genuinely confused. Even if I was , what balls do you have to f**cin say something. Mind your own business?

I want to say something...I am not sure where to start with this lady. Help blades!!

2. I'd tell her that it wasn't me, and to get out of my business or I will take legal action (that one always scares nosy people)
    It is 2015, people still get butthurt over the occasional whiff of marijuana smoke?

3. Tell her you smelt it too and thought it was her.

4. Just tell to her you are not in this things, you dont smoke ganja, so you realy don't want to get involved in that "ivestigation". lol

5. tell her she is only one smelling it. That will make her think she's crazy

6. Do your best to run over a skunk and leave it on her doorstep..

But really, why do anything? If you're not the one smoking, eventually she'll smell it when you're not even home. Then who will she blame?

7. Why say anything if u r not smoking? Be nice and if confronted ask her how she knows what weed smells like?

8. Hey, I think I can help. This happened to me a while back. My friends had just smoked an eighth in our backyard and they smelled like straight dank. Anyhow, bout 30 minutes later, neighbors came knocking on my door, said they smelled weed. I said yeah me too, I smelled some last night over there, and pointed across the street. She bought it and left.

9. Wow, I can't believe the nerve of people.

Sent from my HTC Desire 320 using Tapatalk

10. I'd mind your own unless they confront you, then give them the facts. Other than that, why the fuck would you care who does or does not smell weed? I know if I were you I wouldn't care unless someone was knocking on my door.

11. Move before the DEA shows up in armored vehicles and black-clothed ninjas rappel through your windows.

Just do it man.

12. If you are not smoking it are you doing edies?
    Maybe when you decarb the Oven outdraft vent is pushing right out in front of your building it will smell like weed

13. She basically knocked on my door, as in stopped me outside and I pointed in the other direction to a skunk running across the street

14. Nah no edibles, no plants. Haven't smoked in 2 years brotha. Just moved back to East Coast from Venice CA

15. Than I would politely say "It is not my Place", thus avoiding any future problems she could raise with the Board at the condo

16. #16 Wonton Soup 44, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015
    Would like to thank everyone for there replies and responses aiding in my confrontation with a nosey neighbor. Thank You GV community. Much appreciated!
    Edit: GC*